October 6-9, 2021
Hosted by Tow Times and Tennessee Tow Truck Association
Countdown to the Tow show
Tennessee Tow Show Code of Conduct
The Tennessee Tow Show Code of Conduct outlines our expectations for all Attendees and Exhibitors. Tow Show organizers will enforce this Code and expect cooperation from all participants to help us promote a safe environment and a productive experience for everyone.
- Maintain a respectful, considerate, and courteous attitude towards everyone you engage with online, at the conference, and the venue
- Secure your belongings and be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants
- If there is a situation that looks concerning or could be dangerous, notify tow show organizers in a prompt manner. Organizers wear Tennessee Tow Show staff shirts
- Provide clear, valuable, honest information
Please do not:
- Demean, discriminate, abuse, harass, or threaten those who you engage during the tow show
- Act in an obscene or otherwise objectionable way
Reporting Violations of this Policy
If you have been (or notice that someone else has been) impacted by someone failing to adhere to this Code of Conduct or have additional concerns, please contact a member of the Tennessee Tow Show Team onsite or by emailing email@example.com.
In the event of an emergency situation, please contact local authorities immediately.
Consequences of Violating this Policy
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated at the Tennessee Tow Show. Anyone engaged in unacceptable behavior may result in expulsion from the tow show without warning or refund. This may also result in prohibition from registering or attending future Tennessee Tow Show events.
This is the only official site to book your Tennessee Tow Show hotel rooms or you can call the hotel directly on the numbers listed. Do not go through any other housing service, it is a scam.
Attention Tennessee Towing Companies:
Are you a member of the Tennessee Tow Truck Association? Don’t miss the many benefits of belonging to your state towing association.
Subscribe today to Tow Times
Stay up-to-date with the industry’s news and hot topics! Receive a monthly copy delivered to your door for just $38 per year and receive the digital edition in your email monthly for FREE.