Online registration is now closed, please register on site at the Tennessee Tow Show
100th Anniversary Tow Truck Parade
September 10, 2016
Thank you for your joining us on this monumental occasion. Because of the nature of this historical event, we will be following the guidelines posted below very strictly for safety and security. Any participant who cannot abide by these rules will be removed from the parade and forfeit the registration fee. Parade Registration Fee is nonrefundable and will be forfeited for any trucks not in attendance.
- The vehicles will be limited by date of manufacture and registered on a first come, first served basis.
- All vehicles must be in good running and driving condition with no leaks, smoke, or other deterrents that may cause the spectators or participants harm or discomfort.
- The vehicles must be able to make a full 5-mile trip under the vehicles own power.
- Recovery services will be on standby along the route. Any vehicle needing assistance will pay the fees directly to the recovery service agent.
- The participating vehicles will use no horns, sirens, or other noise making devices during the designated areas of the route.
- No items will be thrown from any vehicle throughout the entire length of the parade route.
- All drivers must be in the vehicles and prepared to drive no later than 5:00pm on September 10, 2016.
- The parade speed will be 5mph throughout the entire route.
- Parking will be provided at the end of the route in a designated location at no cost. Any vehicles not parking in the location may exit the parade at that point.
- Vehicle participants will be assigned a staging time and parade number.
- Participants will pick up their packets at the registration area for the Tennessee Tow Show inside the Chattanooga Convention Center.
- All vehicles MUST be at the staging area in running and driving condition at the assigned time with their registered number. Any vehicle that does not arrive at the assigned time will not be guaranteed a position in the parade.
- Vehicles being transported to or from the parade on another vehicle may unload the parade vehicle at the staging area and park the accompanying vehicle in another location. Parade vehicles may return to staging area after the end of the parade to load vehicles on the accompanying vehicle.
- Drivers must follow all commands from parade officials wearing safety vests marked staff before and during the parade route. Other officials will be in golf carts along the route guiding the distance and speed
Copyright © Tennessee Tow Show in partnership with Tow Times Magazine.